Come down to the Bristol Dragway in Thunder Valley to watch the best footbrake racers compete and stop by the MountzPro tent.
Get ready for the largest Bottom Bulb bracket race on the planet! The BTE World Footbrake Challenge VIII will be taking place at Bristol Dragway in Thunder Valley Bristol, TN on July 10-13th. The best of the best footbrake racers in the country will be going head-to-head for the winnings. We are proud to have MountzPro drag racer Chris White represent us and compete in this highly anticipated racing event.
Jared Pennington and Steve Stites from Coalburg Racing Promotions have put together this killer race and they will not disappoint.
- Each race day the winner will walk away with a $10,000 prize.
- A track ran Test & Tune session will be held the day before the race, Thursday July 10th.
- Also, following the Test & Tune on July 10th will be a WFC gambler’s race.
MountzPro At The Track:
- Stop by the MountzPro tent to talk with our expert staff and test our torque wrenches first hand.
- Driver Chris White will also be competing in the race so keep an eye out for the official MountzPro car.
Come meet the MountzPro team and enjoy this high speed event. Hope to see you there!
Click here for more information on the BTE World Footbrake Challenge VIII >>
0 Vote For Me