Our 3rd semi-annual “Best in Show” competition winner is Becky Childs and her 1972 Datsun 240Z! The competition was very close and there were tons of great rides. Becky Childs finished out the contest with 129 likes just nearly beating out the competition. This race had the most votes placed by far so thank you to everyone who participated and we are excited about our next one. Check out Becky Child’s ride At the Track for more details on the owner and car.
For being the winner Becky will receive some great prizes including:
- A $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Some MountzPro Swag, including T-shirt and Hat
- And a free MountzPro True Scale Dual Torque Wrench (a $175 value)
MountzPro’s True Scale Dual Torque Wrench features and is calibrated in two scales of measurement. The torque wrench is designed with a torque adjustment system that gives you the ability to accurately set the wrench in either scale easily and independently.
Almost every fastener in a car has a torque specification assigned to it by the manufacturer. The True Scale Dual Torque Wrench is calibrated and tested in providing accuracy of +/- 4% with a maximum cycle of 5000 per calibration.
Enter to be in our next “Best in Show Contest”
Our “Best in Show” contest is held semi-annually. To be entered to win, submit your ride to At The Track before the contest begins in August.
- Submit your ride to our blog, At The Track, and be automatically entered into the contest. All rides submitted prior to August 2015, will also be entered into the contest.
- The contest will run on MountzPro’s Facebook page where cars will be competing for the most likes.
- The winner will receive over $300 in prizes.
Congratulations again to Becky Childs and her 1972 Datsun 240Z. Thank you to all the contestants who submitted their cars and voted.
0 Vote For Me