Follow these simple steps to replace a dead battery in your digital flex head wrench.
1. Remove screw that secures the end-cap of the handle with PH2 screwdriver and remove end-cap.
2. Position battery to the correct orientation by following the Positive and Negative markings on the handle and insert battery.
3. Replace end-cap and secure the screw.
0 Vote For Me
- Use (9v) battery only. Wrong battery usage may lead to broken battery or electrolyte leaking, and damage or break down torque wrench.
- Remove battery if wrench will not be used for a long period of time.
- Replace a dead battery as soon as possible.