Excited to use your new MountzPro Digital Flex Head Torque Wrench but don’t know where to start? You have come to the right place. In this post we lay out all of the different components that make this wrench special and some things to always consider when using it. Below are the features that make up the Digital Flex Head Torque Wrench.
Always follow these rules when using your MountzPro Digital Flex Head Torque Wrench. This will ensure that you get the most out of your wrench and eliminate the need for constant recalibration services.
0 Vote For Me
- Be sure not to apply torque when the wrench has not been powered on. To power on wrench, press and hold any button for 3 seconds.
- Use correct size socket for the applied torque load.
- Apply force in steady and smooth manner.
- Press CLR to manual clear ending torque value or begin a new tightening and the wrench will clear automatically.
- When approaching target torque the wrench will begin producing a rapid pulsing tone and flashing the Green LED when the tolerance threshold is reached.
- When the applied torque reaches the target torque the Green & Red LED are solid as well as the audible tone and the wrench handle will vibrate. Stop applying force at this point.